Invited Grantseekers are encouraged to access our grantee portal through the button at the top of this page. We value the time our grantees spend in developing their proposals for the Foundation. Below is pertinent information about our proposal requirements, guidelines, and process.
Proposals are reviewed by Foundation staff and Board members. The Foundation’s Board meets three times a year in the spring, summer, and fall. Please reach out to your program officer for exact docket dates and to determine which timeline is right for you.
- We value crisp, cogent thinking and writing.
- We are looking for new reflections to build off what we already know about your organization.
- The more candid your reflections are, the better we can support your work over time.
- Organization’s most recent audited financial statements
- Current year organization budget (including revenue sources and expenditures)
- List of funders that have contributed $50,000 or more in the last fiscal year to the organization and the amount of their contributions.
Grants can be made to a fiscal sponsor. Please reach out to your program officer, if your project is fiscally sponsored.